-
April 19th, 2001, 02:37 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Well Girlie!!..This is it!!..*sigh*..Gonna miss ya!!..and I never DID get a chance to take ya in another session of Crib!!..But if I had!!..I'd have whooped yer ass!..*L*
You be safe..Have fun..and most of all...
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!
Take care..and keep in touch!!
-
April 19th, 2001, 11:23 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I'm gonna miss you too Kerala....you take care of yourself and have a good time in Ireland.....I've always wanted to go there.....*hugs
-
April 20th, 2001, 12:41 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Kerala,
Have a wonderful time. Be safe and well. Experience all that the UK has to offer. It is such a wonderful place full of age and history that young countries like ours don't have. And they treasure their history. Learn as much as you can, see as much as possible and enjoy every minute.
John and I will miss you bunches. You are a very special person. No doubt you'll have made new friends even before you land.
much love and happiness Trix
-
April 20th, 2001, 10:11 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Kerala............ what can I say? The Pool won't be the same without you. Who will I cuddle up with for all the long and lonly nights in the pool? *sigh* I'll miss you Ker...............you help me through some rough times and I don't think I ever thanked you. Well here it is...... thank you..... I love you........... I'll miss you so much. Nothing I say can express how I feel........... you are the best Ker. Check in on me from time to time.......... emial me every now and again. Good bye Kerala............ I'll be thinking of you. Now....... if you will excuse me I have something in my eye............
------------------
*Fades Into The Night*
-
April 20th, 2001, 11:25 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Kerala....email me.....
and BK will be a good messenger..poor
guy...still waiting for chloe to finish
his tat *LMAO*
Take care, be safe, have tons of fun,
and send us lots and lots of pics!!!!!
*HUGEHUGS* Love ya girlie!!!!!
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
April 20th, 2001, 03:30 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Happy and safe travels S...live life and be well..take care. *S
-
April 21st, 2001, 11:15 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Kerala
Senior Hostboard Member
Posts: 223
From: Canada
Registered: Feb 2001
posted April 19, 2001 17:57 ??? ???? ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snails so many thoughts flood my mind as I write this?and I know this will all be in vain, but this is more for me than for you*S* This is my cleansing before I leave.
This isn?t about calling you names or insulting you, or even saying how mad I am, this about me saying good bye to you for good, this about me showing you the voice you seem to think I lack.
You have said a lot of hurtful things to me, and that?s okay because I understand your motives, I don?t condone them because you?ve hurt a lot of people, but I understand it and in some sick way I respect it. J you will always be this way and for some that is okay to deal with and for some it?s not. You said I lacked convictions and had no voice, basically that I was weak. That?s your view, not everyone else?s, but this is between you and me, it?s not about choosing sides, even though that?s inevitably what it comes down to with you 99% of the time. I was said to lack strength because I wouldn?t fight and instead of wishing ill on someone I showed concern. Did you ever think that maybe I never wanted to fight??that I wanted to remain neutral the way that Non does? But J you couldn?t handle that, I had to choose and I chose to fight for you any amount of times, even though now you believe I?ve let you down, that?s fine, believe what you want to believe, I?m not na?ve enough to believe that anything I say or anyone else for that matter will sway how you feel.
I valued our friendship, and now I value the memory, for that is all it is and ever will be. J I see a lot of anger in you and that?s gotten you a long way so far, but maybe one day you?ll see that being angry all the time isn?t all it?s cracked up to be. And hey maybe I?m wrong, but that?s what I see and I?m not going to apologize for that.
You questioned my beliefs and you threw them in my face, that?s fine J I?ve faced harder persecution than you could ever dish out. Yeah I don?t live up to my beliefs a lot of times, and I?m the first to admit that, but I never said that it was an easy walk and that life was all peachy. I look at the choices I?ve made everyday and some of them downright sadden me, but I can?t change those decisions, I can only look to tomorrow. We fight battles all the time in our everyday life J, and I?m no different just because people call me a ?Christian.? I struggle with a lot things, but I try to see the best in everyone. You think that makes me a bad person, that?s okay?but that?s who I am J and that will never change?it?s called compassion, and I never want that part of me to leave because someone didn?t agree with it. Me having compassion doesn?t always mean that I don?t judge others, and that I agree entirely with them or their motives, it just means I try to see beyond it. I am guilty of so many things, but I am not guilty of being the things you say I am. So go on, tell everyone how weak I am and make public declarations of how annoying am I, you don?t phase me J, you used to, but not anymore.
Congratulations on the job by the way, I wish you the best of luck in everything you do*S*
------------------
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing
IP: Logged
heidi!
Senior Hostboard Member
Posts: 595
From: Canada
Registered: Sep 2000
posted April 19, 2001 18:45 ??? ? ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ker...You might wanna check the thread title again....Why would you put this here...Just because you knew for sure he would read this one?..Could of just started one that said "goodbye J"...he would of read that one too..*S*....Not sure what went on between you guys but I can imagine....Im like J though in that I believe if you say you are something then be that...dont say one thing and do another...or say you are someone and be another person...Just be happy...its hard enough in life to accomplish that...
Its ok that its here..but the thread was a "HI" Thread...and you didnt even say hi..*L*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks